Salesforce and IBM Domino Calendar & Contacts with the power of OnTime
Both plattforms support contacts and calendaring. How can we combine Salesforce’s customer orientated filing system with the vast mailing and calendaring functions in Domino?
Our solution is the Q!kom Add-on for OnTime group calendar.
Two systems that feel like one!
- all meetings will be searched for contacts from Salesforce and linked accordingly
- contact duplicates are detected and shown, but will not be linked to
- other connections, for example to an Opportunity, are supported.
- appointment duplicates from other syncronizations will be detected
- Domino address book, personal address book and of course all addresses from the SalesForce CRM
- book room and resources
- without having to leave the sales context you send out perfect Domino invitations to your customers..
- documents are perfectely filed into the CRM, as they can be linked to e.g. SF objects, accounts, opportunities and cases
- link to the invited persons in Salesforce will be automatically proposed
- Salesforce appointments, made for example by the app for maintenance purposes, will be transferred to Domino, specific details and the direct back link to Salesforce is taken into the body field. Selection according to ownership is supported, by contact, account or membership in the account team.
- Synchronization of the Salesforce contacts to the personal contacts in IBM Domino
Archive: Mails sent in Domino can be filed into the Salesforce CRM
- E-Mails can be selected e.g. in the data area, attachments are immediately visible and you see if they have already be filed.
- When importing an e-mail you can choose the attachements to import. The linking of the e-mails to Salesforce objects, accounts, opportunities, cases and/or persons can be made directely.
- functions like follow-up as offered by Salesforce can be set
- Sent mails created in Salesforce via IBM Domino