OnTime Group Calendar has received the IBM stamp of approval as a verified solution for Domino 10. At the worldwide launch of Domino 10 in Frankfurt, a number of new features were announced, which are now ready to be released.
New Features in OnTime 6.0
- Support for Team Calendars, limited to managing invitations and events for primarily smaller teams
- Support for overlay calendars, displaying your personal calendar in the Team Calendar
- Printing in the Desktop, added Print to PDF of selected users’ calendars
- Control Sort Order in Views, improving the overview by sorting in views based on type of user
- Simplified integration with other systems by adding fixed term API users in the configuration database
- OnTime Hybrid, improved calendaring options for MS Exchange and IBM Domino desktop browser users