On request from several of our customers, we have decided to implement support for being able to limit who have access to specific Static and Dynamic Groups.
MyPersonal: Less is more
Set the kind of calendar entries that can only been seen by its owner, for example all entries marked as “free”. So only the relevant entries for time scheduling may be seen by the colleagues.
More changes …
But the above is of course not all. More features have been added and here are some of them:
- Configurable Display Names: Configurable display lines are now implemented in all views as well as on the business card, with support for up to 3 display lines based on different field values from the Active Directory
- Country-specific default settings: When dealing with international organisations, it is necessary to be able to create multiple default settings to support Language, Region, UI behaviour and more for groups of people
- Support for ADFS
- URL forwarding to support port 80 by default in the different user interfaces
- Support for My Personal events
- Manual sorting in Static Groups
- Manual sorting in Private Groups
- Minimising/simplifying the installation/upgrade process
- New SQL Express and Tomcat servers
You will find the complete feature list here.