IBM Connections is social software for business that lets you access everyone in your professional network, including your colleagues, customers, and partners. The latest capabilities in IBM Connections, such as Moderation, Ideation Blogs, and the Media Gallery, enable you to embrace networks of people who are engaged and to work in transparent and nimble ways to create business value. Click here for further information on IBM Connections on IBM’s website.
- Faster task execution through quick access to information from an expanded professional network
- Increased efficiency and effectiveness of business processes using existing skills discovered through your professional network
- Confident decision making, knowing decisions were vetted by experts across the organization and reflect past experience
- Innovative products and services developed using the experiences and knowledge of communities of employees, partners, and customers
- Sustainable competitive advantage created by leveraging innovation from across your value chain and building stronger relationships
- Access to your social data while on the go
- Access to people and information in your existing IBM solutions, including IBM Sametime®, IBM Lotus Notes®, IBM Lotus Quickr®, IBM Rational Team Concert™, IBM FileNet® Content Manager, and IBM Content Manager.