Enterprise Integration Case Study: IBM and d.velop
In our speech on Tuesday we will speak about business requirements and their technical realization. We would like to show the advantages of clever coexistence, from a developer’s, architect’s or user’s point of view.
- How to integrate IBM Domino workflows in Salesforce
- How to integrate IBM Domino calendaring in Salesforce
- How to integrate IBM Connections in Salesforce
- How to integrate d.velop’s d.3ecm in Salesforce
- How to integrate Kühn & Wehy’s M/TEXT CS in Salesforce
Speech (↑) on Tuesday, March 15 at 13.00, hall 23 in the Trailhead Theater for admins and developers.
New date! As well on Monday, March 14, 16.30 in hall 2 booth 10 in the MiniTheatre on IBM’s booth
OnTime Special! Meet us on Tuesday, March 15, 16.00 in hall 2, booth 10 in the MiniTheatre on IBM’s booth
Lars Schorling of OnTime will show us best practice for team work: “Empower your IBM Connections with Time”