SecurTrac™ offers security through change logs
SecurTrac is a non-disruptive and non-intrusive compliance solution for corporate governance and auditing. It is the only complete audit trail system that tracks the life cycle of all user activities and other objects within IBM Lotus Notes and Domino. SecurTrac is completely scalable and can be configured to meet the compliance and auditing needs of any business – whether you’re a SMB or large enterprise.
- Tracks and monitors all e-mail messages and associated events – send, receive, open, update, delete, route, undelivered and illegal open.
- Logs all e-mail delegation activities.
- Specifies whose e-mail messages and which events are to be monitored.
- Logs document changes(Create/Update/Delete).
- Logs design element changes.
- Logs database agent activities.
- Logs Access Control List (ACL) changes.
- User-definable document selection criteria.
- Stores attachment versions and embedded objects.
Domino Directory Monitor
- Logs all changes – open, update, addition, deletion.
- Logs any design element changes – forms and field changes
- Notes.ini File Monitor
- Logs content and/or last modified time changes.
- Records all changes even if files are edited with an external editing tool.
- Displays changes as well as previous parameter values.
Intrusion Detection Monitor
- Logs and monitors occurrences of malicious events – illegal access to databases, illegal database creation, illegal server access, database deletion, access without authorized public key and more.
- Select from a list of pre-defined events or specify user-defined events.
User Activity Monitor
- Monitors user database activities – (Database Open, Database Close, View Open, Document Create/Open/Update/Delete).
Mail Policy Filter
- Enforcement to filter out, quarantine and report on e-mail that violates configured SecurTrac e-mail policies.
- Will not interfere or conflict with any Domino Anti-Virus software.
- Create new e-mail policies easily using the new SecurTrac Formula Wizard.
- Now it is possible to perform searches across user mail databases in addition to SecurTrac logs.
- Searches can be performed using Domino Full Access Administration security settings.
- Searches can be executed by the Domino server for optimized performance.
- Use the intuitive Formula Wizard to select a wide range of search criteria.
- Ability to save and reuse search query settings easily.
- Export search query results into a CSV file format.
- All searches performed using SecurSearch can be logged for auditing purposes.
Criteria to Match – New Formula Wizard
Use the new Formula Wizard to select more specific granular monitoring conditions. No more need to know formula language!
Bulk Action Detection
SecurTrac’s bulk action detection feature can be configured to monitor for any bulk action that occurs within your Domino environment, such as bulk deletion of e-mail or database documents.
Easily restore deleted or updated documents, design elements and ACL Available in the Database and Domino Directory monitors, is the option to export the original document/design element/ACL into a DXL format. From the SecurTrac log, at the click of a button, the administrator can rollback deleted or modified documents/design elements/ACL back to the version that is stored in the SecurTrac log document.